Only 35$ for two persons!
MEMPHREMAGOG GOURMET ROUTE – PASSEPORT
Sold for only 28$ taxes included for two persons, the Memphrémagog Gourmet Route Passeport is a magnificent itinerary where you can taste a variety of products from two vineyards, one microbrewery and three gourmet stops. Take your car to criss-cross the Eastern Townships and discover our regions’ bests thanks to the tasting passeport.
Taste (per person)
- 5 wines at the Cep d’Argent
- 4 wines at Au Vignoble d’Orford
- 3 beers at the brewery Canton Brasse
- 4 duck products at Ducs du Montrichard
Due to the situation linked to the COVID-19 pandemic, the following attractions offer alternatives to tastings:
- Abbaye de Saint-Benoît-du-Lac offers you 10% off any purchase of cheese
- Gourmet by Nature offers you 10% off any purchase in the two stores as well as two free soaps and two small jars of sea buckthorn jelly
- Restaurants : Mam’zelle pub, Aux Bourgeois bistro, Restaurant l’Expresso, Ranch Du Spaghetti, Steforno
- Hotels : Le Vertendre, Auberge du Mont Orford, Hôtel Espace 4 saisons, Hôtel & Spa Étoile-sur-le-lac, Comme Ô Chalet – Gite
- Tourist attractions : Escapades Memphrémagog, Orford Express, Ducs de Montrichard
The Memphrémagog Gourmet Route Passeport is valid until October 25, 2020.
How to get this Passport?
To obtain your passport:
- Collecting your passport in one of the following places (you must have your proof of purchase printed in hand):
- Tourist information office Memphremagog: 2911, chemin Milletta, Magog (Québec) J1X 0R4
- Le Cep d´Argent vineyard: 1257, chemin de la Rivière, Magog (Quebec) J1X 3W5
- At the Vignoble d’Orford: 318 Chemin Bice, Orford (Quebec) J1X 6X4
- Dukes of Montrichard: 388 Chemin Alfred-Desrochers, Orford (Québec) J1X 6J4
- Adding the delivery costs of $ 4.35 + taxes when you buy online. Please note that a delivery time of 7-10 working days is expected.
For more information regarding the gourmet route, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 819 847-2022