The Fête des vendanges Magog-Orford is the event that heralds the autumn activities in the magnificent Eastern Townships region. The first edition of the festival was held in 1994. Thanks to Le Cep d’Argent and to Corporation touristique Magog-Orford for this great initiative!
The Fête des vendanges Magog-Orford is defined as the ultimate event in the development and discovery of Quebec winegrowing. We offer an exceptional gourmet experience and we share the passion of vine and fresh produce.
The 26 Edition Team
- Myriam Boily, Interim Executive Director
- Benoit Morin, Director of operations
- Francis Demers, Art Director, Director of Gastronomic Programming and Director of Communications
- Myriam Gosselin, Customer service and exhibitor coordinator
- Katrine Joncas, Communications and Marketing Intern
- Jean-Paul Scieur, President – Vignoble Le Cep d’Argent, Owner
- Yvon Roy, Vice-president – Vignoble Morou, Owner
- Sandra Fontaine, Secretary – Ducs de Montrichard, Owner
- Maude St-Hilaire, Administrator – Circuit du Paysan
- Émilie Cottineau, Administrator – Desjardins