Only 30$ for two persons!
Sold in 2017 for only 30$ taxes included for two persons, the Memphremagog Wine Route is a magnificent itinerary where you can taste products from three vineyards, one microbrewery and four gourmet stops. Take your car to criss-cross the Eastern Townships and discover our regions’ bests thanks to the tasting booklet.
The booklet is valid during the weekends of May and October and every day from June through September of 2017.
Taste (per person)
- 5 wines at the Cep d’Argent
- 2 wines at the Vignoble Chemin de la rivière
- 4 wines at Au Vignoble d’Orford
- 3 beers at the Microbrasserie La Memphré (microbrewery)
- 3 cheeses and one cider at the St-Benedict Abbey
- 2 belgian chocolates at the Chocolaterie Vanden Eynden
- 6 sea buckthorn products from Gourmet par nature
- Duck products from the Ducs de Montrichard
- Restaurants : Mam’zelle pub, La Table Alain Roger, Buon Gusto, Roland Michon caterer
- Hotels : Auberge 4 saisons d’Orford, Auberge du Mont Orford*, La Maison Hatley*, Au virage B&B
- Touristic attractions : Spa Nordic Station, Escapades Memphrémagog, Bleu Lavande, Fête des vendanges
For deeper information concerning the wine route, contact us!
Plan your trip!