Book the dates for the 25th anniversary on 1, 2, 3, 8 and 9 September 2018!
Presented by the SAQ and under the theme 25 years of local flavors , the event will take place once more at Magog’s Pointe Merry. The 25th edition will be held the first two week-ends of September, on the 1st, 2nd , 3rd, 8th and 9th of the month. And what better way to celebrate this milestone than with Bubbles!
- Taste, experiment and learn about mixology, wines, bubbles, fine spirits, and microbrewery beers at the Pavillon des bulles et des découvertes. Live performances on stage including André Duncan, World Mixology Champion.
- Enjoy the Terrasse Century 21 Estrie and witness performances from renowned Chefs such as Pasquale Vari, Jonathan Garnier, Jean-Philippe Cyr and Félipé St-Laurent at the Académie gourmande: BBQ Special Edition.
Wide range of activities
- Discover more than 300 Quebec local produce at the Pavillon des Dégustations.
- Learn the basic of wines tasting from our Professional Sommeliers at both Pavillons VEGAS.
- Meet multiple Local Producers at the Pavillon des artisans.
- Kids can play safely in the ZONE des PETITS RAISINS : Animation , Balloon Sculptures, Cirque des étoiles, Mimi-Papillon and Culinary science!
- Have a drink at the SAQ Bistro et enjoy an array of live music from performers such as France d’Amour, Marc-Andreé Fortin, Zébulon and many more!
For the very first time, we are offering off-site experiences with a VEGAS style Beer Tasting event aboard Escapades Memphrémagog’s GRAND CRU ship on September 2nd or FINE DINING and VEGAS Wine Tasting lead by our Spokesperson Jessica Harnois aboard the Orford Express Touristic Train on September 8th. Music lovers can also choose our Jazz Dinners presented at Orford Musique’s bistro on both Saturdays 1st and 8th of September.
Full Details in our Event Program!
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram: