La Fête awaits you on September 2, 3, 4, 9, 10 2017
To consult the event program
The 24th edition of the Magog-Orford Wine Festival will be held on September 2, 3, 4, 9 and 10, 2017 at Merry Point in Magog. Here’s a look at what’s ahead:
- A sumptuous cocktail party for the opening night on Thursday, August 31 at 6 pm. Part of the profits will be donated to the Christian Vachon Foundation for the Magog Learning Center (J’EMM Apprendre);
- More than 300 products to be discovered under the Pavillon des dégustations;
- Two VEGAS tasting tents to learn the ABC of wine, beer, spirits and mixology;
- Music shows at Bistro SAQ;
- An alley of foodtrucks;
- Rhythmic yoga sessions on Saturday afternoons;
- Two culinary demonstrations per day at the Académie gourmande Provigo;
- A daily culinary workshop at 11:30 am for children;
- The visit of a vineyard in virtual reality.
Tickets for the opening night and the various packages are already on sale online. We wish you a nice summer and see you in September. Cheers!