Thank you all for participating in the Fête des vendanges Magog-Orford 2017.
Book the dates for the 25th anniversary on 1, 2, 3, 8 and 9 September 2018!
In the meantime, find yourself in our photos of the 24th edition, by clicking here.
The 24th edition of the Fête des vendanges Magog-Orford was held on September 2, 3, 4, 9 and 10, 2017 at Merry Point in Magog. Here’s a look at what was ahead:
- A sumptuous cocktail party for the opening night on Thursday, August 31 at 6 pm. Part of the profits has been donated to the Christian Vachon Foundation for the Magog Learning Center (J’EMM Apprendre);
- More than 300 products to be discovered under the Pavillon des dégustations;
- Two VEGAS tasting tents to learn the ABC of wine, beer, spirits and mixology;
- Music shows at Bistro SAQ;
- An alley of foodtrucks;
- Rhythmic yoga sessions on Saturday afternoons;
- Two culinary demonstrations per day at the Académie gourmande Provigo;
- A daily culinary workshop at 11:30 am for children;
- The visit of a vineyard in virtual reality.
The Fête des vendanges Magog-Orford 2017 was successful once more. Find our photos on our Facebook page until our 25th anniversary on September, 1, 2, 3, 8 and 9, 2018… Cheers!